Tonight we are supposed to get a big Nor-eastern.  I think we could get almost a foot of snow between tonight and tomorrow.  Grant and I are stopping at Blockbuster on the way home tonight so we can watch some movies.  Why can’t this thing wait to come tomorrow night instead?!  But if I need to miss work tomorrow, somehow I think I’ll survive!  But if you don’t hear from me in at least 2 days, send someone to come dig us out!!

singer3  ~ Ceara